So Recently I tested spysherrif on a 2gb windows xp computer. At first it did nothing and I could browse/do activities normally. It stopped access to the internet the day after. I tried running malwarebytes to remove it, But malwarebytes' scanning gave me numerous amounts of errors. 

Update 10/30/16: Internet works occasionally 

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.