IdleBuddy is a trojan on Microsoft Windows that is bundled with other free software downloaded off the internet. When this trojan is installed, IdleBuddy will mine digital currency without permission.
When infected by Idlebuddy CPU miner, other common syptoms include:
- The IdleBuddy version 220.127.116.11 program is installed on PC.
- Very High CPU and graphics cards usage via ibservice.exe processes.
- Windows Minimize and Maximize slowly, and programs run slower.
- Programs don't launch as quickly.
- General slowness when using the PC