Welcome to The Malware Encyclopedia, the wikia resource for information on computer malware, worms and any self-replicating programs.
We are proud to announce our 100th entry, Zerobug! While our focus for now will continue to be on adding accurate content, this milestone reminds us that we must soon work on making the wiki more "wiki-like", before the wiki becomes unmanageble and unnavigable.HELP US NOT MAKE IT LIKE THAT!
Before editing any pages, we suggest that first-time users check out the Help pages. They are still mostly works in progress, but they can still provide some guidance in writing good entries, as well as inform readers about our rules and standards.And also,you can contact our admins:Seanbot582,Gree443 and TheMaster001.
Currently, we have 658 pages on this wiki.
- I-Worm/Generic a internet worm that spreads through FTP,IRC and email.
- Hamweg!inf a autorun.inf worm.
- Autorun!inf a worm that makes a autorun file.It spread through removable drives.
- Verst!inf a worm that makes an autorun file.
- Gibe,a worm that pretends to be a security update.
- Prettypark,a worm that uses a icon of the South Park character Kyle.
- Magistr,a dangerous viral worm.
- Hazafi,a worm that contains a political message for the Hungarian president.
- Mikeyy,a worm that uses cross site scripting on Twitter.
- Koobface,a worm that spread through social networking sites in 2009.
- Unicle,a worm is able to work on Chinese versions of Windows only.
- Quamo,a worm that disguises itself as an add on for the popular game, Quake.
- Kiray,a worm that arrives as a flash executable.
- Bacros,a computer worm that overwrites .GIF files with "Kill Jehova".
- Tequila, an armored multipartite virus.
- Flip, a multipartite virus.
- Anthrax, a mutipartite virus by Dark Avenger.
- Joshi, a boot sector infector from 1990.
- Chameleon, the first polymorphic virus.
- Swap, a boot sector virus with a payload similar to that of Cascade.
- Trackswap, a Bulgarian virus.
- Murphy, a Bulgarian virus very similar the Dark Avenger's Eddie.
- Conficker, a worm whose danger was hyped by the media.
- Pixel, a DOS prepender.
- Stupid, a virus that causes system hangs.