| Most of this page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at ESET software. The page may have contained some inaccurate or outdated information, so please edit it so it contains better information.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Malware Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Common Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
Remove this template when most of the Wikipedia content has been removed or the Wikipedia information is outnumbered by non-Wikipedia information.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, commonly known as NOD32, is an antivirus program developed by the Slovak company ESET. NOD32 is sold in two editions, Home Edition and Business Edition. The Business Edition packages add ESET Remote Administrator allowing for server deployment and management, mirroring of threat signature database updates and the ability to install on Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- ESET home page (United States)
- ESET home page (Europe)
- Complete review of ESET
- Virus radar on-line, a service run by ESET using NOD32 statistics
- The official ESET Support Forum
- ESET Online Scanner, an online scanner powered by ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- free plugin that integrates NOD32 into maiEnable mail server software