trojan on DOS that activates by displaying a message in Dutch, then waiting for the user to hit Enter. When enter is pressed, the trojan plays an alarm to attract attention to the computer and hangs the machine.DirtyGuy is a
- First message: If you want to see desirable ladies, quickly press Enter
- Second Message: A dirty guy is working on this computer !!!!!
- TROJ DOS_DUTCHBSOD.A
- Suspicious-DirtyGuy.B-This variant overwrites autoexec.bat and WIN.COM.
- SUSP_DirtyGuy.D-This variant spread through email.
- Trojan:DOS:DirtyGuy.C-Erases the CMOS settings.