The DirtyGuy Trojan activates by displaying a message in Dutch, then waiting for the user to hit enter. When enter is pressed, the trojan plays an alarm to attract attention to the computer and hangs the machine.
- First message: If you want to see desirable ladies, quickly press Enter
- Second Message: A dirty guy is working on this computer !!!!!
- TROJ DOS_DUTCHBSOD.A
- Suspicious-DirtyGuy.B-This variant overwrites autoexec.bat and WIN.COM.
- SUSP_DirtyGuy.D-This variant spread through email.
- Trojan:DOS:DirtyGuy.C-Erases the CMOS settings.